Ready to get started? Find all the tools and resources you need below!
For Teachers & Students
Our Top Tips
- Set yourself a clear fundraising goal. We suggest you aim to raise a minimum of $250 – you’d be surprised how quickly you can hit it when you put your mind to it!
- Make a list of everyone you know who you would like to take part in your fundraising efforts. You can even get these people to connect with 5 more friends and create a domino effect. They can scan through ‘What Does it Cost’ Item Wishlist to learn more about our cause – available here
- Send out emails to friends, family & colleagues – template available here
- If you’re doing something in your local community why not let the media know? If you’re holding a public fundraising event, the media may be interested in covering it
- Hold quirky fundraising activities and events; make them fun as well as meaningful
- And of course, don’t forget to remit the funds to Village Focus so we can transfer them to our cause partners. You can do this either through our form available here, or through the donation page on our website, www.bike4kids.org